Monday 12 September 2011

My kitchen print in Paperchase

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZOJzZOXjR-A/TmytczwLWQI/AAAAAAABICU/lmMb_mNASGY/s1600/PICT0939.JPG


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zQFrHZgoztA/TmytcQjb70I/AAAAAAABICE/_iAdFNdo6PY/s1600/PICT0946.JPGI am delighted to tell you that Paperchase have bought one of my prints and used it on tea towels, magnets and a recipe book. The wonderful Print and Pattern blog has also featured all the products today and said nice things about my design. Thanks P+P and thanks to my lovely agent, Cinnamon Joe Studio, for selling the print for me!

11 comments:

Pippa said...

Well done Steph - they look fantastic. I need a recipe book for all those bits of paper I have floating around. How lovely to have one designed by you!

Frabjous said...

Ditto for me about the recipe book. In fact, the tea towels too - will have to rethink my new colour scheme! Congrats, absolutely brilliant person. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ric-rac said...

Arr thanks girls. I have to say I am chuffed to bits with how they have used the print on the product, it looks really nice. I can't wait to get my hands on some of it either.

Nicola said...

Fabulous! They are utterly gorgeous...
My favourite shop and favourite designer combined. It really doesn't get any better! Well done Steph! x

poppyart said...

fabulous designs and a great blog - thanks to pippa, i have found you. and i always love a bit of ric-rac...

ric-rac said...

Arr thanks CB - glad you like them x

ric-rac said...

Hi Poppyart, Pippa mentioned that she met you recently, thanks for dropping by and good luck with your lovley work and blog x

Myra said...

these are fab, well done Steph, I shall look out for them...

ric-rac said...

Thanks Myra x

Anonymous said...

You might like to know that the tea towels have been featured in the October issue of Red magazine - page 277...

ric-rac said...

That's great news Miss/Mr anon - thanks for letting me know

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...