Wednesday 6 June 2012

Soggy!

Today I had planned to bring you lovely pictures of our Jubilee celebrations but it rained and we sat under an umbrella and waved our flags in a despondent way. Dripping wet bunting and soggy cake didn't inspire me to take any photographs so here is something I did find inspiring this weekend. The commonwealth song "Sing", composed especially to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. The little girl that starts the song was the best performer of the whole concert in my opinion : )

2 comments:

Caught in Dreamland said...

I thought that song was great too..so much better than Cheryl Cole's dodgy singing..hope you had fun in the rain.

ric-rac said...

Ha ha yes I thought Ceryl Cole singing was a bit ropey but then I can't sing at all lol! Yes we did have fun thanks. My kids loved the chance to spend money on sweets, watch live music and play so we were all happy : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...