Friday 13 September 2013

Craft Space






















I've started running a little crafty workshop called Craft Space. The projects I will be teaching are quick easy makes that are clever, useful and beautiful. The idea came about because I know lots of people that are very crafty but never find time to make anything, family life just crashes in on all their spare time - hence Craft space was born, a space to craft. Here are some pics from the first Craft Space this week. Lovely buttoney necklaces - great fun and really interesting seeing how differently everyone's necklaces turned out : )

2 comments:

Tracey Whittington said...

Oh I wish I lived closer I want to come along - Crfat Space what a great idea.

ric-rac said...

Hi Tracey - I wish you could come along too : ( xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...