Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bits'n'pieces






























Nice projects for lurverly people and one of my own... 
1) Some wedding stationary I designed for a friends summer wedding.
2) A cookbook cover I did a while ago for The Daventry Townswomen's Guild. My mum is a member so I really wanted to help her with the cover. She made a great job of editing and collecting loads of fab recipes - a great fundraiser too. Go mum!
3)Best Made Local branding, posters and flyer design - a makers market I am organising with a friend, aiming to promote local quality makers. something I really believe in and think supporting local business helps our local economy and community. I just need to find time to make some nice good quality things myself lol!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...